Subject: FW: International conference on the MAC and Rail Protocols “Facilitating economic growth through trade finance – a focus on the Mining, Agricultural and Construction (MAC) Protocol and the Rail Protocol” - Friday 5 September 2025, London, UK
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 10:26:25 +0300

Tere!

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Tervitades

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2025 5:39 PM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Cc: William Brydie-Watson (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>
Subject: International conference on the MAC and Rail Protocols
“Facilitating economic growth through trade finance – a focus on the
Mining, Agricultural and Construction (MAC) Protocol and the Rail
Protocol” - Friday 5 September 2025, London, UK

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached Note Verbale ref PROM/989 inviting you to an
international conference on the MAC and Rail Protocols titled
“Facilitating economic growth through trade finance – a focus on the
Mining, Agricultural and Construction (MAC) Protocol and the Rail
Protocol”, which will be held on Friday 5 September 2025 between 9:30 –
16:15 British Summer Time at the EBRD Headquarters in London, United
Kingdom.

The conference agenda is attached to this email for your reference.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28 | 00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | <http:// www.unidroit.org>
www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 150

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>